MDOL’s Instinctive Data® program aims to increase provider awareness through a mixture of care, industry, and educational alerts delivered via the provider’s MDOL Web portal.
These alerts are specific to the provider’s specialty and patient population, ensuring that the information being delivered is valuable, relevant, and meaningful to the practice. Instinctive Data® is built into all MDOL solutions at no additional cost to providers.
- Identify patients overdue for well visits
- Participate in paid opinion surveys
- Improve your coding and billing practices
- Benchmark your practice against an aggregate of providers in your geographic area and specialty
Enhance your practice
- Receive the latest industry updates and disease state information
- Print chart reminders for at-risk patients
- Participate in applicable continuing medical education (CME) programs
- Order sample and patient education materials
- Shows a breakdown of provider revenue by month
- Benchmarks your practice to others based on aggregate of similar providers
- Compares what the provider typically bills to what the aggregate of similar providers bills for each diagnosis
- Shows the maximum Medicare reimbursement amount for diagnoses
Only claims submitted through MDOL are included in this analysis.
MDOL is fully compliant with all HIPAA requirements, and protected health information (PHI) doesn’t leave secure MDOL databases.